Eligibility to obtain Reimbursement (RTF) & Scholarship (MTF) facility for students:
RTF: Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for students pursuing Graduation and Post Graduation by Telangana Government whose Annual Family Income (Income Certificate) should be as follows as per their social status:
- ALL CASTE RURAL STUDENTS: below Rs.1,50,000/-(One Lakh Fifty Thousand) income
- ALL CASTE URBAN STUDENTS: below Rs.2,00,000/-( Two Lakh) income
- Economically Backward Certificate (EBC) is enough for OC students
Certificates to be submitted to avail the facility of RTF & MTF at the college as follows:
- Allotment letter issued by ‘DOST’
- Transfer certificate
- Intermediate & SSC marks sheets (memos)
- Bonafied/Study certificate (from 4th to Inter)
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Student’s Bank Account details (copy)
- Contact phone number
Aadhar linked phone number is must.
Income certificate issued in/after the month of April of respective academic year is only valid
Who are Eligible ?
Students Eligible :
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belongs to rural area their family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter & Promoted to next academic year for Renewal Students.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC , Minority and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students who are pursuing the part time courses, online courses & Correspondence courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats & Spot Admissions.
- Students who applied Stipend/Scholorship in any Scheme.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or courses.
- Students Persuing same level of courses.
Reasons for Rejection
- If not the bonafide student .
- Incorrect caste, Income Details.
- Non submission of caste, Income certificates .
- Incorrect course & year of study .
- Non submission of hard copy of application .
- Student admitted under management quota & Spot quota.
- Non submission of required certificates .
- Dicontinued/Detained students in case of renewals .
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses .